Rent a Safe Deposit Box at Landmark
Keep your valuables and important documents safe with a Landmark safe deposit box. Feel confident that your most precious items are secure. Remember that you will need a key to access your safe deposit box.
As you can imagine, safe deposit boxes are subject to availability and work on a first-served basis. If one is not available, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Schedule an appointment to open a safe deposit box today.
Important DocumentsImportant documents, such as property deeds, car titles or birth certificates
HeirloomsJewelry or family heirlooms
IrreplaceableItems that are irreplaceable or difficult to replace
What items should you avoid placing in a safe deposit box?
Advanced health care directives
Power of Attorney
Everything you need to know about renting a safe deposit box at Landmark.
Choose from various box sizes to meet your specific needs. All boxes will be 24 inches in depth. See below for the sizes that Landmark offers:
- 3" x 5"
- 4" x 5" (only available at the Juneau office)
- 5” x 5” (only available at the Juneau, New Berlin, Wauwatosa, Grafton offices)
- 2” x 10” (only available at the Juneau office)
- 3” x 10”
- 5” x 10”
- 10” x 10”
The rental fees for safe deposit boxes vary depending on the size of the box. Keep in mind fees for Landmark safe deposit boxes are subject to change at renewal. We’ll let you know in advance of any changes to your rental fees. See the costs for each safe deposit box size below:
- 3" x 5" costs $25 per year
- 4" x 5" costs $25 per year
- 5” x 5” costs $40 per year
- 2” x 10” costs $30 per year
- 3” x 10” costs $35 per year
- 5” x 10” costs $55 per year
- 10” x 10” costs $90 per year
The following are additional fees that can be associated with your safe deposit box.
- Safe deposit box drilling fee is market cost, with a minimum of $150
- Safe deposit box late fee costs $16 per occurrence
- Safe deposit box key replacement fee costs $21
- Keys cannot be replaced if both are lost. If both keys are lost, the lock must be drilled and a drilling fee will be applied