|FACTS ||WHAT DOES LANDMARK CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? |
| Why? ||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do. |
| What? || |
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
- Overdraft history and credit card or other debt
| How? ||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Landmark Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing. |
| Reasons we can share your personal information ||Does Landmark Credit Union Share? ||Can you limit this sharing? |
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus ||Yes ||No |
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you ||Yes ||No |
|For joint marketing with other financial companies ||Yes ||No |
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes -information about your transactions and experiences ||No ||We don't share |
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes -information about your creditworthiness ||No ||We don't share |
|For nonaffiliates to market to you ||No ||We don't share |
| Questions? || Call (262) 796-4500 or go to landmarkcu.com |
| What we do || |
|How does Landmark Credit Union protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
|How does Landmark Credit Union collect my personal information? || |
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- seek financial or tax advance or give us your income information
- tell us about your investment or retirement earnings
|Why can't I limit all sharing? || |
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes - Information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
| Definitions || |
|Affiliates || |
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Landmark Credit Union has no affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Landmark Credit Union does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing || |
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies, credit card companies and investment companies