Now your points go even further! Login
We’re pleased to share the news that rewards points from your Landmark Platinum Visa and/or Rewards Checking
Visa Debit card(s) will now be part of a new program, Landmark Rewards. The new program offers many more
ways to use your points, with fewer points required for many rewards.
The entire balance of your current rewards account, Points2U, will move automatically, and you won’t lose any
points you’ve already earned. During this transition, you will not be able to access your rewards account online from February 28 through March 1.
Here are some important details:
- The last day to redeem points and check balances at points2u.com is February 27.
- Starting March 1, you will begin accumulating points with Landmark Rewards.
- You'll be able to access your new Landmark Rewards account beginning March 2.
- Members with a Rewards Credit Card can access Landmark Rewards directly inside Online Banking.
- Members with a Rewards Check Card can create a new Landmark Rewards account on the next page beginning March 4.
- Any points earned with Points2U through February 28 will transfer to Landmark Rewards by April 1, 2015.
- NOTE: You’ll be unable to redeem points February 28 - March 31
Landmark Rewards offers a host of new offerings for using your rewards points, including 50 gift cards choices,
exceptional travel options and a robust catalog of over 1,600 items.